Naked Honey & Almond Moisture Whip Shampoo
- Is this Shampoo heavy on the hair? No the Naked Moisture Whip Shampoo gently cleanses the hair, alleviating debris, while leaving it moisturized and soft.
- Should this Shampoo be used? The Moisture Whip Shampoo can be used as your back bar shampoo for your clients that need a boost of moisture to the hair when they come in for a shampoo and style, and it can also be used after a Relaxer service once the client has been shampooed 2 times with the Neutralizing Shampoo needed for the service.
Can this Shampoo be used on fine hair? If the client’s hair is fine and dry, we recommend using this shampoo. But, if the hair is not dry, then it may be heavy on the client’s hair, leaving a heavy appearance
: Naked Honey & Almond Moisture Whip Conditioner
- Is the Naked Moisture Whip Conditioner heavy on the hair? It is not heavy on the hair when used properly. After using it on the hair, be sure to rinse thoroughly with warm water, then at the end of rinsing it can be helpful to continue rinsing with a shot of cool water
- In what ways can this Conditioner be used on the hair? You can use this product as a deep condition if you apply it to the hair lace a plastic cap on the head, and place the client under the dryer for 10 min. It can also be used as an express conditioner by applying to the hair at the shampoo bowl, letting it sit for 3-5 min, then rinsing thoroughly.
Will this Conditioner leave a residue or build up on the hair? The Naked Moisture Whip Conditioner will not leave a film on the hair if it is applied and rinsed properly.
: Naked Keratin Plus Reconstructive Masque
- Can the Naked Keratin Plus Reconstructive Masque be used on the same day as a relaxer? If the hair is in need of rebuilding then the client should not be receiving a relaxer that day. During consultation, if it is revealed that the client’s hair is not that strong, then do not do a relaxer service, and do a treatment with the Masque instead.
- Should this product be used on a continuous basis? The Keratin Masque is a treatment designed to rebuild the hair. Once you use it you should notice a considerable difference in the overall feel of the hair. You should only have to use it as needed.
What are the usages of the Naked Keratin Plus Reconstructive Masque? This product can be used to repair slightly damaged hair, and also as a preventative for those clients that are looking forward to getting a service that could be potentially stressful in the hair. The Naked Keratin Plus Reconstructive Masque is also a vital part of the Naked Thermal Smoothing System.
: Naked Detox Clarifying Shampoo
- What are the usages for the Naked Detox Clarifying Shampoo? The Naked Detox Clarifying Shampoo can be used as a first lather to gently remove any unwanted debris from the hair without stripping the hair of its natural moisture. It is also a vital of the Naked Thermal Smoothing System.
: Naked Bio-pHuse Refreshing Shampoo
- Is this shampoo good for all natural hair? This shampoo is great for all natural hair because it helps neutralize the ionic charge on the hair, preventing the attraction of free radicals that are present in the environment, seeking to attach to the charged ions on the hair.
- What is the best conditioner to use in conjunction with the Naked Bio-pHuse Refreshing Shampoo? The best conditioner to use in conjunction with the Naked Bio-pHuse Refreshing Shampoo is the Naked Honey & Almond Moisture Whip Conditioner.
: Naked Laid Edge Control
- What type of hold does the Naked Laid Edge Control have? The Naked Laid Edge Control provides a medium hold to the hair.
- Does the Naked Laid Edge Control flake? If used properly, the Naked Laid Edge Control will not cause flaking. Overuse of any product can cause undesirable results.
- Can Naked Laid Edge Control be used as a spiking gel? Yes, Naked Laid Edge Control can be used as a spiking gel.
: Naked Curve Curl Definer
- Do you have to use the Naked Curve Curl Definer in conjunction with the Naked Tonic Curl Renew? Yes, you have to use the Naked Tonic Curl Renew to revive the curl pattern and the Naked Quench Pure Moisture to moisturize the curls (if needed) so the Naked Curve Curl Definer can lock the curls in place.
- Does it leave the hair hard and/or crunchy? No. If used properly, the Naked Curve Curl Definer will leave the hair soft to the touch.
- Does it leave any flakes? No. If used properly, the Naked Curve Curl Definer will not flake in the hair. Overuse of any product can yield undesirable results.
- Does is weigh the hair down? No. If used properly, the Naked Cure Curl Definer will not weigh the hair down. The light formula of the Naked Curve Curl Definer is designed to lock in the curl pattern for a long-lasting style, while leaving the hair with a light-weight shine.
:Naked Tonic Curl Renew
- Can it be used daily? Yes. The Naked Tonic Curl Renew can be used as a daily revitalizer to refresh the curl pattern.
- Can you use it to blow dry the hair? If the client has extremely dry hair, then yes you can blow dry the hair with the Naked Tonic Curl Renew. If the client has fine or normal hair, however, the Naked Tonic Curl Renew could be too heavy to blow dry with.
- Who is the ideal client for use of the Naked Tonic Curl Renew? The perfect client to use this product on is the client looking to moisturize the hair and revitalize the curl pattern so she/he can wear her/his natural texture.
: Naked Satin Silkening Glaze
- What are the usages? The usages of the Naked Satin Silkening Glaze can be used for the following:
- As a heat protectant
- As a shining agent when finishing the hair
- And as a vital part of the Naked Thermal Smoothing System
- Does it weigh the hair down? If used properly, Naked Satin Silkening Glaze will not weight the hair down. Only a very small amount is needed, starting at about 4-5 drops and using more with increased length and density of the hair. Overuse of any product can yield undesirable results.
: Naked Infusion 365
- Can the Naked Infusion 365 be overused? In using this product, be sure to saturate the hair so the detangling molecules can be fully distributed. When doing this, the product will protect the hair without weighing it down. If it is noticed that more of the product is needed, it is safe to spray more without fear of overuse.
- Will this product leave a residue or build up on the hair? This product is specifically designed to put natural elements and vitamins into the hair without leaving a build up behind. If the client comes in to the salon with a residue feeling on the hair, always begin shampooing with the Naked Detox Shampoo as your first lather so it can relieve any unwanted feeling or debris from the hair.
- How does the Naked Infusion 365 help make the hair silkier and shinier? With the combination of important natural oils and vitamins, plus with the pH placement of the product, it helps cause the cuticle to lay down flatter on the hair strand, thus making a smoother more shiny surface of hair.
: Naked Moisture Repair Sulfate-Free Shampoo
- What make this shampoo different from the other Naked shampoos? The Naked Moisture Repair Shampoo is both moisturizing and sulfate free, which makes it great to use on color treated and keratin clients while still providing an intense boost of moisture.
- Do you need to use a first lather shampoo before using the Moisture Repair Shampoo? This shampoo does have gentle cleansing properties, but if the client has a high amount of build up or debris in the hair, this shampoo may be preceded by the Naked Detox Shampoo, or for a sulfate free option use the Naked Bio-pHuse Shampoo.
- Is this safe to use on clients who have previously received the Naked Assuage Thermal Smoothing System? Yes. The sulfate free formula in the Naked Moisture Repair Shampoo is gentle enough to not strip the Assuage system from the hair. It can be used seamlessly with the Amino Acid system.
- Is this a good shampoo for clients with natural hair? This product is excellent with aiding in the overall manageability of natural hair. It's supreme detangling complex helps detangle the hair, while the natural extracts and moisturizers help fill in the hair's porosity making it easier to comb and harder revert once the hair has been styled. Continuous use of this shampoo will help with the moisture content of the hair.